Lost Creek was as far as we made it with the kids. It gets pretty difficult from this point on. We packed a lunch and had a little picnic on the rocks.
Evan's favorite hobby is to collect sticks along the trail. I know, not the best idea. Kind of like running with scissors.....
We drenched the kids shirts in the creek to cool them off for the hike back. They were dry in about ten minutes. I didn't feel the need to join the wet tshirt contest. Tempting though...
Sometime Ryan and I want to try this hike alone so we can make it to the Falls. One day. Any takers on babysitting?
Heading back!
View as you leave the canyon.
Lauren in her usual throne. Love those dimples!
More of the Red Rocks. Sorry for the excess of pictures. I just love the landscape!




3 comments:
How fun!! We love hiking too and it is great to have kids that love hiking as well. What a beautiful place!!!
It is so beautiful there!!!! Looks like a great time.
You are so sweet! I would love to go into business throwing parties and all that but, with this economy.....who can afford me! LOL
Miss ya tons too!
Hey I found your blog again-- I don't know how I lost it in the first place. Do you have an invite to ours? It's on private. Let me know, I'd love to catch up. It looks like you're doing great though and now living in Vegas. Dang, I was hoping you still lived in CA so we could get together. We're around Sacramento though. Anyway, hope to hear from you! -brendi blankenfeld
Post a Comment