I haven't blogged in...........well, who's really counting anyway?! But I wanted to share the news that we're having another boy! We are so excited and can't wait to see what the lil guy looks like. Evan is of course thrilled that he's getting a baby brother, and Ryan's excited that he and Evan won't be bombarded with tea parties and dress-up anymore. Well, not as much anyway! ;) Although I will say that Ryan's a good sport, even when Lauren tries to fix his "hair" if you can call it that. Haha. Here's a couple pics of the latest Hotn boy coming in June!
As for the rest of the gang, we have all been busy as usual! Since my last post we took a quick trip to Idaho and Wyoming to visit family,
suffered through weeks of crazy sick kids (I'll spare you the picture there lol),
celebrated Lauren's birthday,
started Kayla in 1st grade,
found out we were expanding our family to six (ah, crazy! refer to above pics), and of course the whirlwind of the holidays and everything inbetween. Whew! The move to Texas was a surprise, but we really like it here, especially the warm winter! More on Texas later.....
Our camera had a minor accident in the move and slowly died over the next few months so my pictures are few in number. And the ones we managed to take have strange colors and distorted images. So that partly explains my lack of posts! But we bought a new camera for Christmas so I will be posting some recent pics in the next few days, and a few for catch-up.
Til then, these are all the pics I can manage to add, especially since blogger is driving me crazy right now. When did it become so hard to add and arrange pictures to a post??! I thought the new layout was easier but maybe not. Good thing I have my sis Alicia to help me out and design my amazing new blog header for me-I love it! Thanks twinner!! Now if only I can figure out how to post. :) Later!
Til then, these are all the pics I can manage to add, especially since blogger is driving me crazy right now. When did it become so hard to add and arrange pictures to a post??! I thought the new layout was easier but maybe not. Good thing I have my sis Alicia to help me out and design my amazing new blog header for me-I love it! Thanks twinner!! Now if only I can figure out how to post. :) Later!






3 comments:
so excited for you guys! where exactly are you in texas? We are going to Dallas in February. Is it anywhere near?
Congrats on a new boy! That is very exciting. And yay for Texas, sounds like fun! I can't believe Kayla is in 1st grade! Wow! Cute cute Hot'n kids!
I am so happy to see you blogging again! And congrats {in case you didn't see it on FB} on your upcoming addition!~
Post a Comment