Should I stay or should I go? Evan couldn't figure out if he liked this ride or not. And he loves cars! Like his gangster trucker hat? We left his hat at home on accident and were hard-pressed to find one at the fair, but Grandma did find this one. It was the only hat that fit him. It's actually pretty cute!!
Got milk?? Ryan loves antique cars (it's a family thing) and his dad restores old gas pumps so of course we had to take a picture by the "Milk Wagon." Remind you of anything, nursing moms??! LOL, I couldn't resist.
The fair royalty handed out crowns to all the "princesses" arriving. Kayla loved hers so much she had to wear it the entire day. And the next, and the next. . . . .



3 comments:
It hasn't been too long since we saw you guys...but your kids look all grown up! And CONGRATS on Baby Lauren! I knew you were due soon...but didn't know when! I LOVE the name Lauren. It was one of our girl picks. Noah talks about Kayla sometimes, and wants to go play with her...sad! We live so far now, well only 3 hours. So if you ever want to come up this way, let us know! We'd LOVE to have you here! It beautiful, and definately not as hot!! Oh...by the way, I noticed you left on comment on Kim's blog, that's how I found your blog...just so you know!!Ü
What a fun time! Kayla looks adorable as does Evan. Camryn loves the pageant girls. She thinks they are like real princesses!
Alright did Ryan really shave his head? And Talia you let him?! jk,,, I am so glad you found me!!! It's so fun to see where and what you guys are doing. Lauren is beautiful!! All your kids are!! Congrats!! We will definitely stay in touch! Thanks for the comment!
Post a Comment