



We blessed Lauren this Sunday and she looked just like a little doll in her blessing dress that my Mom made! We were really glad that Ryan's Mom Sandy could be here (whose middle name Lauren shares). Kayla wore this same dress on her Blessing day. I will put some more pictures of Lauren on here soon!



7 comments:
Absolutely beautiful. Wow. Precious. I didn't know you had another...good thing there are blogs now!
Love the dress and Lauren looked so precious on Sunday. You have a beautiful family!
What a beautiful girl! How exciting!! Congrats. I can't believe you have 3 now. Things here are going better and better day by day. It was pretty crazy at first because we moved about 4 days after she was born. That's what great moms are for though right? Anyway, I'm glad to see you on here and thanks for finding me! It's so fun to keep in touch.
Oh she is so stinkin cute!!
I am so glad you started a blog! Now I can see your darling family. All three of your kiss are so cute! And congrats on lauren. I am glad everything went well with her . She is beautiful! It's so fun to watch your kids play together. I am constantly laughing on our house. Of does make your day that is for sure! Congrats again and yay for joining the blog world!!
Wow. That dress is amazing. And the pictures are gorgeous too.
Post a Comment