Okay, there are some way cute pics in here that I must have! Like the sets of cousins in ages in front of the Dolphin Stadium, the twins in front of the stadium w/ all the kids, the boys w/ kids in front of the sharks, and I think another one I can't remember. So fun! Missing you already!! (ha ha)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!!
Fun! I love Sea World. I'd rather go there then Disney Land.
Okay, there are some way cute pics in here that I must have! Like the sets of cousins in ages in front of the Dolphin Stadium, the twins in front of the stadium w/ all the kids, the boys w/ kids in front of the sharks, and I think another one I can't remember. So fun! Missing you already!! (ha ha)
Oh that looks SO fun...and WARM!! I'm jealous! The kids are so adorable, I'm glad you could all have such a great time together!
Post a Comment