Monday, September 15, 2008

Casting Call



Kayla thinks she is so darn cute (I have to agree with her). She LOVES to pose for the camera and volunteers for pictures all the time. So here's a few pics of her in her new fall clothes she modeled for Dad and Grandma. She absolutely loved this hat and had to have it. Isn't she adorable?



Evan felt left out and decided he needed in on the action. Without a word from anyone, he laid down and struck this pose. I could barely catch him before he moved (he is an ACTIVE boy after all) but it was hilarious to see him imitate his big sis.



Speaking of posing, here's a random shot I took of the kids a few months back. And this was completely candid. Evan really loves his "sissy".

20 comments:

Elicia said...

How cute! I love that last one the best.

Bree said...

YAAAAAAY! You started a blog!! :) So excited we'll be able to keep updated this way! :) Kayla is a DOLL! Evan is a little stud muffin and Lauren is really such a sweetheart!! I loved all the pics you emailed and the ones on here are great too!!

thechristensens said...

Cute pictures! That Kayla...she's quite the model! I love her clothes...I keep thinking that I need to go shopping for a fall wardrobe, but then I remember Macie has too many clothes as is! And most of them still fit...I guess I can hold out, but the shopping is the fun part!

Alicia Alee said...

So adorable! Kayla is such a little model. I love her in the hat, but her ringlets in the last one are too cute! Such an adorable neice and nephew I have.

Tiffanie said...

They are sooooooooo adorable. I love the one of Evan posing. That is priceless.

Pemberley Court said...

They are too darn cute Talia!

Romney Family said...

Talia~your kids are so cute!! Alyssa loves to pose for pics just like your little Kayla. It looks like you are doing well and loving life. I am good and thanks for the comment on my blog. I sure love being able to see how all of my friends are doing even though we don't live close. You look great as well. You look just like you did when we were both at Ricks!!!

Linds and Thad said...

Hi Talia! I found your blog on the Spencer's. I didn't know you had one! Ours is hymashome.blogspot.com. Cute pics by the way. I love the one in your heading with all three kids.

Lefty said...

I love the candid shot. It is so sweet.

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

That is an amazing shot (the last picture) they are all cute, but that's a definite keeper for the books!!! Very cute kids!!!! I love that they like getting pictures, mine run when the camera comes out!!! :(

Amber said...

Cute Hat!! I didn't know you started a blog, how exciting! This will be so fun to keep tabs!

Stewart Family said...

Oh my goodness! What cute kids. I can't believe you have three. How is it? Pretty craz? I am pretty nervous to have our third. Then the kids out number us. That picture of Kayla and Evan is so darn cute. I'm so glad you started a blog.

Carissa said...

She's a doll, Evan's a cutie.

Rachel said...

Hey Talia! It was so good to hear from you--glad things are going well for you guys...by the way, I LOVE the name Lauren...it was our girl name if we were having a girl, but alas, we are having another boy --I actually don't care either way. I can't believe kayla is so big, it's crazy how time flies! So excited we can keep in touch.

nat said...

Talia!! Whats up girl?! It is good to see you somewhere. I can't believe how big your kids are. They are too cute!! You guys look great!

Kinley said...

Talia- you have the prettiest babies! I am glad you found me! I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you! You look great, your family seems to be having a great time! evan is a stud! I love it!

Bree said...

Just thought I'd let you know I tagged you on my blog...Hope things are great! :)

Lefty said...

I tagged you. Good thing because you need to write something new! Check it out on my latest post.

Blake and Erica said...

You have such a cute family! All of your kids have grown up so fast. I didn't know that you had another baby! Thats great! We hope you guys are doing well! Take Care
~Erica Mouser
www.mousermania.blogspot.com

Blake and Erica said...

You have such a cute family! All of your kids have grown up so fast. I didn't know that you had another baby! Thats great! We hope you guys are doing well! Take Care
~Erica Mouser
www.mousermania.blogspot.com