The store was cleaned out of everything! No grass and poor candy selection. Of course the kids didn't notice. I improvised and they liked their wacky candy all the same. Especially this one-

Oh Ryan. Boys will be boys. The kids sure thought it was hilarious!! Apparently great minds think alike because Ryan's mom sent some for the kids too and now we have a whole parade of marching "dropping" bunnies. Too funny.
Here's a pic of the kids before church, and pre sugar rush. Ah, so angelic

Kayla and Evan cheesin it up
Trying to get a pic of the kids with Easter baskets close by is nearly impossible. I love Evan's expressions. So mischevious. And all the while Kayla holds her sweet model smile. Such a poser.
After church we had dinner with our neighbors and had an Easter egg hunt. Ryan hid a golden egg with two dollar bills in it and the kids were so excited to find it!! This may be the start of a new tradition. Until of course the kids decide that $2 is way too low and it only goes downhill from there!
Ryan's birthday was a few days before Easter which is when Lauren had her fever so his birthday was pretty uneventful this year. I had planned to make him breakfast in bed and get a sitter for the night but that plan was nixed with poor little Lauren. Of course I can say I planned all sorts of wonderful things that had to get cancelled and Ryan would never know! Haha. But I did manage to find him one gift I thought he'd like- apple mentos. Strange gift idea I know, but he had them on his mission in Ukraine and you can't get them in the States. I've been looking for months to find some online that didn't cost a fortune to ship and finally found them!!
Here's Ryan making his best "Freshmaker" face.
Lauren cuddling with Daddy
Happy Birthday Ryan! We love you and everything you are. Thanks for being such an amazing, loving, supporting, hardworking, outstanding husband and father!!!



6 comments:
Looks like you had a great easter!! Your kids looks so cute in their easter outfits!!
Those bunnies are hilarious!! haha! The kids look so cute! I wish Avri was as photogenic as Kayla..and even baby Lauren!!!
Honestly, I absolutely love those dropping bunnies! That is hilarious:) Sorry Lauren has been so sick, it is so hard when they are young like that and can't tell you what is wrong. I also love the post you did with Kayla the redecorator, I was seriously laughing out loud! You have such a cute family!
Oh poor Lauren! What a great wifey you are to get those special Mentos! I love that!
looks like you had a great easter! your kids looked so cute. i got that chair for Brylee at this store called Justice. it's in utah but i'm sure there are others. i think there's a website for it but when we looked online they didn't have the chairs we had to go into a store to get it. she really likes it, it's very soft!
Thanks so much for the comment - I can't wait for another little girl it will be so fun -- I am expecially excited to dress them the same -- I know that they are 5 years apart but that won't stop me! :) Christmas dresses will be so fun! I love looking at pics of your kids they are so adorable. You are a wonderful mother yourself -- maybe your next one will be twinners and then you are stuck with having to have 5 :)lol just teasing. I love ya and miss you tonz. I hope this summer we can get together sometime!
Post a Comment